Ryan

Ryan
The Love of my Life!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Midnight Musings

It is now 12:51 am. Normally, I am happily asleep at this time. I require a good 8 hours if I am to be anywhere near cordial the next day. Tonight, however, Ryan is not feeling well. Poor kid is coughing so hard he is vomitting. Yuch! I put vicks on the feet, reluctantly gave him some robitussin, set up the humidifier and made us beds in the living room. After 15 minutes, he started yucking up. So, we tried a nebulizer treatment which so far, has not seemed to work at all. It has, however, made him WIDE awake! I am sooooo tired! I think in the morning, we will be calling the pediatrician. He has had a cough on and off all winter and this one has hung on for about 2 weeks now. It seems to leave only to rear its head every once in a while. I had childhood athsma and I wonder if he might have it as well. A few years ago we had him tested for allergies/athsma and were given a diagnosis which I don't remember. I do remember it boiled down to a wintertime type.

No comments:

Post a Comment