Ryan

Ryan
The Love of my Life!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

January 23

I have a confession - this 365 pictures project has stressed me out. There have been several days where I have forgotten to take a picture, only to get out of bed to get one taken. Seriously? I don't think that is what this project is about, at least not for me. I've decided that when the feeling moves me, I'll take and share a picture. And, when it doesn't, I'll blog about something special during the day or a fun moment or such. So...

Friday Ryan and I went to the library, only to find it closed. We then continued on to the grocery store to pick up a few sale items. It was a good shopping trip, but the end was the best. As we were in line to check out, Ryan, who was in the back of the cart, stood up and danced to the piped in music. The sparkle in his eyes and the smile on his face, plus, his goofy dance moves, totally made my day and melted away all the negative of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment