Ryan

Ryan
The Love of my Life!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

January 18 picture


I'd like to introduce you to Eddie. I have had Eddie since I was 17 years old. At the time, I worked at Polaykoff's, a tiny family grocery store, in a not so savory area of town. I was working on Christmas Day - we were open for 4 hours. At some point during that time, our bag boy came back in to the store, after having helped someone out with their groceries, and he had Eddie in his hands. Eddie was brand new with a big red bow on him - obviously a Christmas present of someones. We kept him on top of the cash register until the end of January, when my boss told me he was mine and to take him home. Twenty three years later I still have him. He has been a comfort for me through many things and is still a comfort. He has helped me, my sisters, my roommate and my son. Everyone knows who Eddie is.

No comments:

Post a Comment